Four 5/8 x 1-1/2″ bolts and twelve 5/8″ nuts are furnished with each oiler.
- Do not tighten any nuts or bolts until assembly is completed.
1. Lay the cylinder (1 on the diagram) on a flat surface. The end with the galvanized band and the ratchet is the top end of the cylinder.
2. Attach 1 Subframe (2) to the bottom of the cylinder. You will need 1 nut.
3. Attach 1 leg (3) to the top of the cylinder and to the end of the Subframe attached on step 2. You will need 1 bolt and 2 nuts.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3.
5. Attach Anti-Tip Bar (5) to Subframe. You will need 2 nuts.
6. Attach Tie Bar (4) between Subframes. You will need 2 bolts and 2 nuts.
7. Attach Name Bar (6) to legs. You will need 2 nuts.
8. Tighten all nuts and bolts.
9. Pour in appropriate Cattle Oil.